Medical Solutions is a pet friendly travel nursing company that has been helping nurses find travel nursing jobs and happiness for over a decade.
Why should you work for Medical Solutions?
The answer is quite simple. SUCCESS.
Medical Solutions has been at the top of our game for years. We’ve been voted as one of the best places to work in Omaha, not to mention other prestigious accolades like making the Inc. 500 & 5000 lists, Staffing Industry Analysts list of fastest-growing private staffing companies in the nation, and an Integrity Award honorable mention from the Better Business Bureau. But, we don’t stop there…
We take our work seriously, but have fun doing it! What we look for are motivated, purpose-driven, fun folks who strive to be the best and stop at nothing short of excellence! So if this sounds like your calling, what are you waiting for? Come join our team and we’ll take it to the next level together.
The Web Developer is responsible for the layout, usability, maintenance and development of existing company websites and the building of new websites in line with the company’s strategy. The Web Developer is also responsible for the maintenance and development of internal web-based applications.
- A minimum of three years of application development experience
- A minimum of two years of ASP.NET application development experience using C#
- Proficiency in Transact-SQL and SQL Server development in general
- Strong written and verbal communications skills
- Proven self-starter and creative problem solver
- Ability to work independently
- Mobile web development skills a huge plus
- Experience with a variety of content management systems like SharePoint or WordPress
- Server administration skills as they relate to web development and deployment
Some of the benefits you can expect at Medical Solutions:
- Day 1 Health, Dental and 401(k) benefits, as well as company paid Life Insurance.
- Paid Time Off & 6 Paid holidays.
- In-office Concierge to run your personal errands for you.
- Casual dress policy. We’re talking flip-flops and t-shirts – you’ll love it!
- As mentioned above, we also like to enjoy ourselves through various company events and outings. One day we might surprise you with Dilly Bars and the next we’re off to a baseball game or picnics in the park.
We work hard and we play even harder. Think you can handle it?
Please visit our website at www.medicalsolutions.com to apply.