- Digital and traditional design experience; solid concepting and design skills, plus a flair for interactive know-how
- This person must continually research new and interesting ideas in user interface design and interactivity and challenge the developers to bring their vision to life
- Must demonstrate visual communication skills including design, typography, layout and interactive engagement
- This person must demonstrate solid logo/identity design talent, information hierarchy approach to both print and interactive layouts, understanding of marketing goals and how to achieve them through visual communication
- Excellent skills in Photoshop, InDesign, Illustrator (CS5)
- Ability to work collaboratively in a fast-paced
- Strong communication skills
- Must be dependable, detail-oriented and possess the ability to multi-task and handle multiple projects simultaneously.
- Motion Graphics (After Effects and Flash) and HTML/coding skills are a plus
To apply, people can email work samples and resume to Kim at email@example.com
All of this info is also on our site at http://www.iridiangroup.com/employment/.