Bozell has launched the QRinkle Management System, a newly created solution that offers marketers a simpler way to manage, monitor, measure and modify Quick Response (QR) campaigns. This new addition to QRinkle, the QR Code Generator Tool launched by Bozell last year, allows the user to track, manage and share QR campaigns with multiple codes and destinations over an extended period of time.
Until recently, managing QR campaigns with multiple codes was a tedious process involving multiple steps, and there wasn’t an efficient way to change the URL destination of a QR code throughout a campaign. The QRinkle Management System is a distinctive solution to these issues by simplifying the process for marketers. Users will find the system saves them time as well as offers more flexibility, great tracking statistics and the ability to localize campaign results. The QRinkle Management System will be available free of charge for a limited time.
The QRinkle Management System integrates the following features:
- Individual code and campaign tracking analytics are incorporated so users can see how their marketing efforts perform.
- QR codes can be modified at any time to send the user to a different URL – so the user can change content during a campaign without having to reprint any collateral materials.
- QR codes can be set up to expire and send the user to a different destination URL after expiration – so if there is a timed promotional offer in an ad or brochure, users can redirect viewers to more generic information after the promotional period while still engaging them with the brand.
- Users can create a campaign right in the system, or if they have a large campaign with multiple links, they can upload a Comma-Separated Values (CSV) file of the codes to be generated into the system and the system will automatically generate all of the campaign codes at once.
- Users can download all codes from a campaign into a single zip file with one click.
- Users can easily share generated codes with commercial printers.
- Users can share their code creative with others and allow them to download the campaign codes based on the size and image format they require.
- The system offers A/B testing to allow the user to test two different creative messages at two different URLs using a single QR code.